Friday, October 23, 2009

Friends


Jeffrey is doing a great job making friends here.


Jeffrey and Jacob love to play outside.
Jake also likes Star Wars, light sabers, sports and legos.

Ethan is in Jeffrey's class. He is a little British gentleman
who has spent much of his life in Singapore.


We joke about these two being twins.
It is hard to tell them apart at church or the playground sometimes!

5 comments:

  1. Yeah Jeffrey!, Glad to see you are enjoying your friends there in Manila! And you do look like twins with your friend from Singapore! I hope you have a fun Halloween! Love grandma Bev

    ReplyDelete
  2. I guess you'll be a basketball superstar soon. Keep practicing so you can be like pistol pete.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Sheralie - It's your Aunt Karen in Kennewick, WA. I'd like to be able to read Greg's Mission Blog - could you please put my name on the "approved" list? Love your family blog, as well as your own blog (Soaking in Sunshine).
    Love, Karen

    ReplyDelete
  4. Whoops Jeffrey is standing by me and I messed up. Ethan is Canadian.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Sheralie,
    It's Aunt Michelle. Your dad said that you were the one who could add us to Greg's Mission Blog. Add away! Thanks so much. Your kids are looking SOOOO big! Isn't it unfair how fast they grow up? I know, not fair... not fair at all.

    ReplyDelete