Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Jeff's Newspaper

Jeffrey came with the idea to start a monthly newspaper. He charges two pesos a copy (4 cents). Each person gets an individual copy. Here are the contents of the first edition:

[Page 1] JM News - Dad

1. I Just love Duck-Duck Goose!! Dont you!! here is how many ive been in [arrows]

Duck-Duck-Goose Games, 5

[Page] 2. JM is fighting for jutise [justice] on trampoline with Dad Jumping

[picture of three people on trampoline - me, Jeffrey and Laird]


Quite an edition. Upon questioning, "JM" stands for Jeffrey-Military which I couldn't get a good explanation for, since we are not in the military.

Stay tuned for next month's edition.

4 comments:

  1. great issue. is there a discount for subscribing for a year? sign me up for that and put it on my tab.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will subscribe to your paper Jeffrey. I really like that idea. It reminds me of those kid newspapers that I use to save for you that came with our paper once a week. Maybe you should include some word searches.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Broadbent family! I saw you on Tamany's blog as a follower! How long have you been in the Philipines? Crazy! Hope all is well! Your family is adorable!
    Denise

    ReplyDelete