
Lucy loves to sing. (She also likes to play with coconuts!)
I didn't know this until recently. The children's favorite song right now is "Angels We Have Heard on High" and they request it at the beginning or end of every scripture time. Lucy and Laird wait until the chorus and then sing exuberantly: "Gloooooooooohria!" Lucy sound more like "OOO" but she smiles with a little twinkle in her eye because she knows it is right on.
Today I heard her in Laird's room as he built legos. I wondered what she was trying to express. I came in to see her with a little book, singing to him. She has also been tapping her fingers together, requesting "Two Little Blackbirds" which was our junior primary's favorite song last year. Some days the sounds here are sword fighting and piano playing and wrestling. But her little peaceful voice adds a serenity and grace we appreciate!
Oh sweet Lucy. She's SO grown up. I wish I could hear her sing. Do you have a video camera?
ReplyDeletecute! I wish I could hear her. oh and just fyi i love your blog, especially when you post what the little kids say :) fun. xoxox
ReplyDelete