Jeffrey did a great job learning to ride that bike. He was showing me how he could do it yesterday at his house even with the wind blowing so hard I thought I was going to fall over! If he can ride in that, he can ride in anything! Grandma B.
I can't believe how big Jeffery is getting. Was that his first time riding a bike without training wheels? Bruin just got a bike for his 5th birthday, but he's had training wheels for a couple months. He noticed a boy younger than him riding a bike w/o training wheels a couple weeks ago. Since then he has learned how to ride, but we are still having little accidents once in a while.
He had picked up a friend's bike and performed well on it, so we knew he could do it. He never rode a bike with training wheels, but I think he got the balancing part down while getting up to speed on his scooter, which he got for Christmas. He still struggles a bit with starting the bike, but I'm sure he will get it soon.
Noah got that same bike for his 6th birthday. except I think his is yellow. Happy Birthday Jeffery!
ReplyDeleteJeffrey did a great job learning to ride that bike. He was showing me how he could do it yesterday at his house even with the wind blowing so hard I thought I was going to fall over! If he can ride in that, he can ride in anything! Grandma B.
ReplyDeleteWow! Jeffrey totally cashed in on the presents. Happy birthday kiddo!
ReplyDeleteI can't believe how big Jeffery is getting. Was that his first time riding a bike without training wheels? Bruin just got a bike for his 5th birthday, but he's had training wheels for a couple months. He noticed a boy younger than him riding a bike w/o training wheels a couple weeks ago. Since then he has learned how to ride, but we are still having little accidents once in a while.
ReplyDeletewhat a cool cake!
ReplyDeleteHe had picked up a friend's bike and performed well on it, so we knew he could do it. He never rode a bike with training wheels, but I think he got the balancing part down while getting up to speed on his scooter, which he got for Christmas. He still struggles a bit with starting the bike, but I'm sure he will get it soon.
ReplyDeleteN. sends her birthday greetings to Jeffrey!
ReplyDeleteLOVE the cake! Happy birthday, Jeffrey!
ReplyDelete