Just a reminder - March Madness is now upon us. Teams are playing right now to figure out who will be seeded where. A month long basketball binge is upon us. Perfect timing - I have just recovered from college football. Don't forget to get your brackets in.
Friday, March 14, 2008
Fire Truck Birthday
Jeffrey and Laird were recently invited to a birthday party (for my boss's son) for which the main draw was a real live fire truck. Why do kids (at least boys) love fire trucks so much? Let this be a tip for future party planners - they apparently will come for free. Things are sometimes pretty slow down at the fire station, so it might be worth an ask to get them to come out for a party. Why not? It's your tax dollars at work.

The truck pulls up

The kids climb on

Laird is tickled pink.

Yee haw
Just a reminder - March Madness is now upon us. Teams are playing right now to figure out who will be seeded where. A month long basketball binge is upon us. Perfect timing - I have just recovered from college football. Don't forget to get your brackets in.

Lucy is ready
Just a reminder - March Madness is now upon us. Teams are playing right now to figure out who will be seeded where. A month long basketball binge is upon us. Perfect timing - I have just recovered from college football. Don't forget to get your brackets in.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I had no idea about the fire truck being available! How cool is that? And we (Neil mostly) are so ready for March Madness- yeah, baby! March is the most anticipated month of the year in our house.
ReplyDeleteLast month we did a visit to the fire house and the kids loved it. I didn't know they would come out to do parties, I will have to remember that one. Lucy is getting so big already and I still haven't met her. Make sure you let us know when you are in San Diego again.
ReplyDelete