Saturday, February 14, 2009

Ten Things I Love About You




To My Dear Husband,

On the close of our 9th Valentine's Day together, I wanted to tell you some things I especially love about you.

1. Your blue eyes
2. Your charming wit
3. Your insistence on telling the truth, no matter what
4. Your fantastic memory for what you see
5. The way you read bed-time stories to the children
6. How you close your eyes when you laugh hard
7. Your thirst for knowledge
8. The way you hold my hand
9. Your knack for making up new lyrics to old songs
10. Your desire to make the world a better place

Life with you gets even better every year. Happy Valentine's Day!

Love,

Sheralie

4 comments:

  1. I love Peter's sense of humor and the way he always made our family's balderdash games so much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sheralie: It is so fun to see how you love your husband. I love the little things in our spouse that endear them to us. Hope your V-Day was full of love!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Sheralie---6 out of the ten are the things I love most about Pete, too!! :) (Not the holding hands one, though.) Sure miss you guys.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the list. you are so sweet - now I want to hear some of those lyrics!

    ReplyDelete