HAPPY BIRTHDAY SHERALIE! You and your family are beautiful. I love the life you are living in Manila. Your kids will learn what's really important. Hope you get to celebrate big. You deserve it!
Happy Happy Birthday my beautiful, talented, wonderful example and friend!!!!!I love that picture - and miss the Chicago days when you lived two floors down from me. . .I miss my Sheralie.
Happy birthday! I love reading about your adventures.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY SHERALIE! You and your family are beautiful. I love the life you are living in Manila. Your kids will learn what's really important. Hope you get to celebrate big. You deserve it!
ReplyDeleteHappy Happy Birthday my beautiful, talented, wonderful example and friend!!!!!
ReplyDeleteI love that picture - and miss the Chicago days when you lived two floors down from me. . .
I miss my Sheralie.
Happy birthday! I love reading about your adventures.
ReplyDelete