Thursday, September 18, 2008

We have arrived

After three long plane flights, several nights in hotels and with relatives, we have arrived in Manila. We are very happy and excited to be here. Today is my first day of work. We have limited internet access right now in our temp quarters, but hope to be fully operational soon.

Our thoughts are with many friends and family in Houston, many parts of which were really beaten up by Hurricane Ike. Hope you guys get back on your feet soon.

We will have some travel logs and other interesting posts soon.

7 comments:

  1. We've been thinking about your family and can't wait to see pictures of your new home. I can't imagine traveling for 22 hours with 3 young children! Glad you survived!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Totally jealous. Planning on visiting soon. ANything we can do let us know.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so glad you've survived the journey! I can't wait to hear about it from both of you.

    You moved just in time to miss Ike!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad you guys made it safely... let the adventures begin!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yeah! Bring on the fun times. Good luck to you all as you settle in.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I want to hear how your kids did on that flight. I know my flight from LA to Hong Kong was one of the all-time worst flights and almost killed me.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Glad you made it! We've been thinkin' about ya!

    ReplyDelete