Thursday, August 21, 2008

Olympic Fever - the crawl

I have been caught up in the Summer Olympics of late, hence there has been no blog activity. Coming attractions: Sheralie and kids go to California, a mouse is caught, 8-year anniversary and Pete's favorite Olympians. In the meantime, we will leave you with this video of Lucy, who has just started to crawl.

2 comments:

  1. Yea! Lucy! I saw the video and thought--she wasn't doing that just two weeks ago when I was there! Good for her! She'll be running after Laird and Jeffrey pretty soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute. I was just thinking today how much I miss you guys and wondering how you are doing. I would love to chat sometime on the phone. What is your number? I hope you are having a good time and all isn't too crazy for getting ready for the big move. I sure love you guys!

    ReplyDelete