Tuesday, October 26, 2010

I thought it was hilarious that I fell in the river; I thought it was dumb at first








































6 comments:

  1. Good job, Laird. You know how to turn a bad situation around. Everybody looks healthy and happy in the pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Laird is a good rebounder! I felt cold just looking at the photos! I am proud of him for coming out of it all with a smile! Thanks for sharing the great photos!!! I love all of you!
    mom

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, I miss Eastern rivers! I hope Pete remembers the time his family came to visit, we went to Great Falls (MD side) and spent what seemed like hours rambling around on the rocks.

    ReplyDelete
  4. haha. so funny. Laird always makes me laugh so much.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great pictures! Laird is hilarious. . . we've had a few (several) river and pond mishaps ourselves - always involving boy #2.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, handsome Laird! There must be so many beautiful places to visit where you live, especially this time of year.

    ReplyDelete