We have been having the case of the giggles lately.
Perhaps trying to speak Spanish has addled our brains.
We might be punchy from Summertime bedtimes...
Or maybe it results from sitting around watching James too much?
Here are some funny things everyone has been saying,
you will have to guess who said it.
1. "Is that Obi-Wan Kenobi or John the Baptist?"
2. "Mom, when was the last time you mopped the floor?"
3. "Ga - ga -gurgle." {Grin}
4. "I was looking for a boy that was smute."
5. "When I grow up, I am not going to be like LeBron James.
I am going to go to college before I play in the NBA!"
I can't think of anything funny that Pete has said lately. Which is odd.
Because he is the funniest of us all.
Now I've got the giggles too!
ReplyDeleteI am going to make guesses at who said what... #1 Laird
ReplyDelete#2 Lucy
#3 James
#4 Sheralie
#5 Jeffrey
I love your posts:) and I like the new look too!
Love Mom
haha. Love the new look at the blog and i Love all the photos. lovely!
ReplyDeleteI am glad you liked it Mel, because this post was for you. Here are the answers,
ReplyDelete1. Lucy. How one can confuse Obi Wan with John the Baptist I still do not understand but this is a common question, highlighting her two arenas of knowledge... the Holy Scriptures and Star Wars.
2. Jeffrey. Maybe the only 8 year old who keeps track of when his mother mops.
3. James. Of course. This one was to make every one feel good about themselves.
4. Sheralie. Speaking without thinking, as usual.
5. Laird. Apparently has planned out his basketball career.