The church is undergoing some renovations, so on our initial arrival we found lots of dust and paint fumes. But we were able to get it all ready in time for the ceremony.
The refreshments afterward
Newly baptized
Special thanks to the Monroes and especially to Sheralie for all her hard work organizing and planning.
What a special day! How nice to have family there as well. They grow so fast, don't they? Your family is just beautiful.
ReplyDeleteCongratulation Jeffrey. You look great, all of you. I'm sure it was a special day for everyone.
ReplyDeleteCongratulations Jeffery! It looks like it was a special day.
ReplyDeleteCongrats to Jeffrey. Great having so many visitors. Wish we were there as well. We are close. Still here in Phuket. Feeling the same sort of warm wonderful air.
ReplyDeleteCongratulations to Jeffrey! What a very special milestone in your life. We are so proud of you! What a BEAUTIFUL family you have. Jeffrey looks so grown up!
ReplyDeleteWhat a memorable, special day for your family. Congratulations Jeffrey!
ReplyDeleteAw, congratulations Jeffrey! I miss you guys so much. You are all VERY lucky to have so much of your family around lately. What a beautiful day. . .
ReplyDeleteI loved all the recent posts. Thanks for the updates and pictures. Lucy is so precious.
I can't believe he is 8! I remember when he was born. That is neat that he will have that memory of being baptized in the Philippines.
ReplyDeleteCongratulations!
ReplyDelete