Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Dry Season


The Dry Season has arrived and the weather is HOT!

Being the California girl I am we had to take an outing to the beach.
We took some friends along as well since school was out.

On the way we passed this view of Lake Taal, with the Taal Volcano in the middle.

Megan and Lucy had a great time together in the sand.

"Look Mom, I am SO strong!"

Kristina looks at the lovely beach. This was our first "private beach" experience here, and it was remarkably clean but typically loud. Filipino's love loud American music!

We all took turns taking the kayak out in the cove. A long ride, but a beautiful day!

6 comments:

  1. What a wonderful day at the beach! It is so beautiful there. The pictures show such happy kids, so comfortable in the sand and water. Jeffery is really growing up, Laird looks like such a big boy holding that boogie board. Lucy looks adorable in her blue swimming suit. That is an amazing view of Lake Taal. Thank you for sharing these pictures with us.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw, I'm so jealous. And Sheralie, you are AMAZING to be doing this seven months pregnant!!!

    Everyone looks so happy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The beach looks so clean and the water so clear. Its looks so fun...I am wishing we were there with you to play! Love MOM

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh I would love to be at the beach right now! And I second Emily you are amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well goodness you are all so kind. We went over a month ago; it just took me this long to post about it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You are so great to be making so many wonderful memories with your kids. Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete