Friday, November 21, 2008

Those Noisy Roosters



We hear rooster crows throughout the day. We have walked streets littered with roosters, roosters in cages, roosters tethered by a small cord (like this one) and roosters wandering. These roosters help supplement the family income through cock fighting and gambling.

I owe a tremendous debt to my husband for working hard and having a good job. I thank his parents for educating him and teaching him. I am very grateful he works hard and steadily. I love staying at home and taking care of our little bundles of love.

3 comments:

  1. How crazy to see how others live. Your perspective on life right now is so enlightening. I am grateful for all I have... your last 2 posts have shown me I have soo much.
    Happy Holidays!

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are so sweet. We miss having you around. I hope your Thanksgiving is good.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have thought of you several times this week. I hope the trip to California well. I am sure you so enjoyed the family time. Thanks for the blog posts, I appreciate the reminders of how fortunate and blessed I am to have so many conveniences. I am thankful for YOU!

    ReplyDelete