
In other news, the Seals came to visit for the weekend from their dusty border town. Unfortunately, we only got a picture of their youngest, along with all the youngest daughters from some of our lawyer friends, all of which were born within a year of each other.

Also, we enjoyed a visit from Steve and Kalina for dinner on Sunday night.


Wow... Laird is 3 already?? It doesn't seem that long ago that there were just three of you on the church pew - and I was SO glad that Sheralie had just been called as ward organist when we moved in. (-:
ReplyDeleteHappy Birthday Laird! Love the party hats.
ReplyDeleteHappy birthday to the little man. Seeing him again reminded me of how incredibly much they change in a short amount of time at this age. He sure is a cutie.
ReplyDeleteI emailed a bunch of BBQ pics to Sheralie yesterday. Admittedly, Lucy in your pic of the little ladies is much cuter than in mine. She was in the middle of balancing issues when my shutter shot.
From the entire Circus, thanks for a fun weekend!
Happy Birthday Laird!
ReplyDeleteDusty border town? Is that where the FLDS cult is?
ReplyDeleteHappy Birthday Laird...even though you've never met me. Are the kids excited about this move?
ReplyDeleteI'm not sure they really grasp the concept yet. They were both excited to hear that DC had many more trains to ride though.
ReplyDeleteHappy Birthday Laird! Your sweet Lucy is such a beautiful baby! So photogenic! Sheralie, I just noticed you tagged me... I will get around to it eventually, I promise!
ReplyDeleteHappy Birthday Laird. I'd say that 3 is much better than 2 :). Lucy is so adorable. I am so glad that we can check out pictures of her on your blog and watch her grow.
ReplyDeleteI remember when Laird was blessed! The time has flown by...Happy birthday!
ReplyDeleteI love that you labeled us as No Man's Land! Ha!