Time flies! She is adorable!!!
Lucy is so sweet! I love the name. And I must say that Bartok has it pretty good!
Little Lucy is so cute and perfect. I am excited to come hold her myself. You didn't mention the turtle when I saw you the other day that is exciting.
So - have I told you that Lucy is one of the cutest babies I have ever seen?
Lucy is bigger and more beautiful! Loved your christmas card...
It looks like we had little girls at about the same time! Our little one is just about a month.
Time flies! She is adorable!!!
ReplyDeleteLucy is so sweet! I love the name. And I must say that Bartok has it pretty good!
ReplyDeleteLittle Lucy is so cute and perfect. I am excited to come hold her myself. You didn't mention the turtle when I saw you the other day that is exciting.
ReplyDeleteSo - have I told you that Lucy is one of the cutest babies I have ever seen?
ReplyDeleteLucy is bigger and more beautiful! Loved your christmas card...
ReplyDeleteIt looks like we had little girls at about the same time! Our little one is just about a month.
ReplyDelete