1. He hates fruit - he will eat raisins (and sometimes apples), but anything else containing more than trace fragments of fruit is rejected.
2. He's a big fan of the Magic Tree House and Magic School Bus books. He'll read them over and over.
3. Gives us a daily count of presents under the Christmas Tree. "Christmas Spirit" has morphed into full-blown "Christmas Fever". I don't know how he will hold out another 17 days.
4. Loves to hold Lucy and give her a bottle. He's a very good big brother.
5. Enjoys playing baseball and frisbee. Hasn't enjoyed football that much.
6. "How the Grinch Stole Christmas" is one of his current favorite books. Part of the Christmas Fever.
7. Named after Jeffrey R. Holland. Middle name is from his mother's father.
8. Loves everything about Kindergarten except substitute teachers. The substitutes are pretty mean.
9. Favorite food is chocolate ice cream. Any ice cream will do really.
10. Has watched the movie "Black Beauty" about 100 times. I guess he likes it.
I so miss the conversations I used to have with Jeffrey before Primary every Sunday!!
ReplyDeleteI can't believe how old he is! Time sure flies!
ReplyDeleteHe is a heartbreaker!
ReplyDeletevert cute, love the milk mustache!
ReplyDeleteN.B. Any ice cream, that is, that doesn't have fruit in it.
ReplyDeleteGot Milk?
ReplyDelete