We are hereby starting a blog. With all the time I waste on the internet, I figure I can at least keep a few people updated on our family's high jinx. And since I know you are all looking for ways to more productively waste time on the internet, here is another site to bookmark and check back on from time to time.
I have inserted a picture from our Christmas card on the right. For those of you who have not yet visited us here in Houston, that is not our house in the background. Good grief. What do you think, we own our own lake?
In this post I have inserted a picture of Jeffrey and Laird from Halloween. I know that was a while ago, but the picture is still pretty good.
I will try to update this blog weekly. However, in case nothing noteworthy happens during the week, the updates may be bi-weekly. I will try to put up a new picture every week. Feel free to leave comments. It will help me know that someone is actually visiting the site.
Updates and coming attractions this week: I will be going to Chicago on business to remind myself how cold it is there in January. Sheralie will celebrate her birthday on Friday (turning 26 on the 26th). Jeffrey just finished "James and the Giant Peach" and enjoyed it very much. During mealtimes, Laird continues to deposit more food on the floor than in his mouth.
Happy to be the first to leave a comment. I have read and am familiar with the content of the page. Well done. Please continue with the updates.
ReplyDeleteThanks for being so considerate of those of us who also have time to waste on the internet. I'm glad Jeff liked James and the Giant Peach!
ReplyDeleteI love the cute pictures! Keep them coming.
ReplyDeleteI look forward to reading the following spin-off blogs: Pete's Ideas on How to Improve Society, Pete's Thoughts on Law Firm Life, and Pete's Favorite Wines of Croatia.
ReplyDelete