Those are great photos of the Kids!!! The first photo of the warm day last April in the Philippines seems even farther away compared to the abundant snow of all the rest of the photos! I feel cold just looking at the photos of the snow! This post definitely enlightens me to your winter experience! Try to stay Warm! Love Mom
Those are great photos of the Kids!!! The first photo of the warm day last April in the Philippines seems even farther away compared to the abundant snow of all the rest of the photos! I feel cold just looking at the photos of the snow! This post definitely enlightens me to your winter experience!
ReplyDeleteTry to stay Warm! Love Mom
We've been sick this week--watching a lot of Anne of Green Gables. But I think we're all back to normal now, hooray!
ReplyDeleteLOVE the family picture at the top.
ReplyDeleteWhere are you? I miss you.
ReplyDelete