My stomach is full of butterflies. I am trying so hard not to be anxious or sentimental but to let the adrenalin take over.... 24 hours until the movers come. Work, work, work!
It is 2 in the morning and I am going to bed. Feeling better. 6 hours now. Cheers to Pete who is going to take the children for an outing so they don't get upset when the movers pack things up!
Good Luck!
ReplyDeleteGood luck in the next few hours. I hope everything goes well.
ReplyDeleteYikes. I don't blame you, but I also know it's gonna be great. Don't forget to breathe.
ReplyDeleteIt is 2 in the morning and I am going to bed. Feeling better. 6 hours now. Cheers to Pete who is going to take the children for an outing so they don't get upset when the movers pack things up!
ReplyDeleteI am thinking of you!! You have prepared so well for this move. Enjoy your final hours there--I'll be praying for you.
ReplyDeleteGood luck. You guys are amazing. Sorry not to have made it over there.
ReplyDelete