Megan, Jeffrey, Coach Rudy, Jake, and Laird (front) after the last day of swimming. We were very happy that our last week of swimming lessons was relatively sunny and warm!
Here Laird is swimming the backstroke with his teacher's hand supporting his head. This was his big accomplishment for his first round of swimming lessons.
Lucy loved going to the pool. She wasn't taking lessons at all but gained a new desire for getting wet and trying to swim.
Jeffrey looks out of breath and tired. He swam so hard and long. He usually came home from swimming lessons and ate more dinner than Pete (often twice as much). I didn't know boys could eat so much!
I had to hop on your blog and see current pictures after talking to you this morning! I hope that Jared took some pictures with your family. Thanks for having him over--it has made his business trip much more enjoyable! We miss you!
ReplyDelete