Friday, June 22, 2007

News on the new addition!


To follow up the news of a couple posts ago, we visited the doctor's ultrasound machine today (we, unlike Tom Cruise, do not own our own personal ultrasound machine). The results: it's a girl!! We are pretty happy, although some are happier than others. If you have any ideas for names, please post on the blog, and we will totally disregard them when making the actual decision.


Also, congrats to my parents on their anniversary today. 31 years of non-stop wedded bliss. Well, there may have been some breaks in the bliss part.


So as to follow Christina Erickson's rule of always posting a picture, I dug up this old picture of Laird at the beach. I hope these old pictures don't confuse people - he's quite a bit bigger now, but it's a cute picture - I mean, what 1 year old eats rice cakes at the beach? I didn't post a picture of the ultrasound, because it only happened an hour ago and I don't have the pictures and I find those pictures pretty weird anyway.

3 comments:

  1. Congratulations! Jeff got his wish.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A baby GIRL!! Congratulations -- I am so happy for you. There's nothing like a curly haired cutie constantly wanting to sit on your lap and running to you at any sign of distress ... it makes weak men, like myself, feel so strong! Names: Em and I like Fifi, Madison Square Garden, Panda, Goldengayte, Phantaesyah, and Charles. Take your pick, but let us know because we'd like to use the rest! We've got to get together sometime soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Pete. Remember me? Freshman year BYU? I found your blog through the Noltes. We knew each other in Houston. I lived there for 4 years, but recently moved to WA. I visit Jessi's and Sally's blogs (also from our freshman ward). And I just noticed the link to the Speers. Corey and my husband Aaron went to med school together. Small world! Fun to catch up! Congrats on the soon-to-come little girl. I have two boys, but they don't have a little sister yet.

    ReplyDelete