1. There are a lot of people packed in New York. And most of them walk on the street. There are very few people that walk on the street in Houston. This cathedral/church looked very small next to all the skyscrapers in midtown.
2. The only green spaces I saw while flying over the city were cemetaries and Central Park. You think we could think of a more efficient way to entomb people than by taking all available green space.
3. I am an uncle for the very first time. Below is a picture of my new niece, Charlotte. She is featured more prominently in "Christina and Helaman" blog to the right.

4. Manhattan really is an island. They have a lot of bridges though, like the Washington Bridge behind my brother in law Helaman.
5. I have never been presented with the option of "If you pay with cash, you don't have to pay sales tax" - it was a little fishy.

No comments:
Post a Comment